Two posts in one day, as opposed to no posts in two weeks.
I was walking downtown this morning, and waiting at a light, I looked down to see on the sidewalk, a card that read: Attack Weapon: Quantum Particle Beam. On the other side of the card, in bold caps: BATTLE CARD/ATTACK WEAPON.
I get that this is a gamers card. So is the quantum particle beam generated from a flashlight? Because while we might think of quantum particle beams as being generated from very very expensive particle accelerators, any light is purportedly made up of both particles and waves; it's got that whole dual nature thing going on after all.
You could hit your enemies over the head with a flashlight, but lugging around a particle accelerator might mean that you'd need another couple of cards: superhuman strength and unlimited monetary resources.
Monday, June 11, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment