Saturday, March 15, 2008

After all that...

Today, I bought these...although mine are slightly darker. The colour is deceptive, it's sort of a silvery-colour that takes on whatever is reflecting it. When it's my blue-white winter skin, then they're not quite silver....

to go with this dress (which, honestly, if you don't put the hands in the pockets, doesn't suck as much as Banana Republic is making it suck in this photo).

This outfit is for a wedding at the end of May.

By the way, for those getting here via Ravelry, I do knit, honestly. I just haven't finished anything lately, and my life is too full. Work gets in the way of knitting, believe it or not.

Today the shoes are brought to you by the letter W for my friend who is having difficulty at home, and for whom therapy took the form of enabling me to purchase shiny shoes.

No comments: