Sunday, October 28, 2007

Patiently Awaiting My Invite

I signed up for Ravelry, and when I did there were over 14,000 people ahead of me in line. As of this afternoon:

Found you!
  • You signed up on October 11, 2007
  • You are #42609 on the list.
  • 6125 people are ahead of you in line.
  • 7104 people are behind you in line.
  • 70% of the list has been invited so far
Tada! There are now more people behind me than ahead of me. The way they're moving along, I may be in there this week. Guess I'll have to organize my knitting and the stash...

When I moved last summer, FFS and our other labmate helped pack not only the lab, but some of my house too. Yarn was stored all over the house, and every time they'd find another box/bag/trunk full of the stuff, they'd yell. "More Yarn??!! What are you going to do with all this yarn??"

Well darlings, I knit. Now certainly it will take me the rest of my natural life to knit up all the yarn I have, but that's the point isn't it? They were not crafty boys, they couldn't understand the obsession.

No comments: