Thursday, May 1, 2008

Words That Do Not Go Together

Sometimes I am in the middle of something, like today when I was brushing my teeth, and my head will explode with a fabulous title:

Words That Do Not Go Together.

Actually, the title popped into my head after the words did, and the words popped into my head why? Because I opened my mind to the words, and they came in through the tiny little hole and screwed themselves into the right hemisphere of my brain, right behind the big blue painting.

What are the two words that do not go together? Are you desperate to know? Clearly I am desperate to tell you, otherwise I would not have kept you in such suspense. Before I tell you, however, sit back and do not think, or else do something mindless that you do every day and do not think. Keep your awareness at a base level, so that when the words come, they are straight out of a combination of dangerous medical complications and Lisa Simpson’s miniature rendition of Oliver Twist.

Yes. The words that do not go together are:

Bloodclot Diorama.

Do with them what you will.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What was in your toothpaste?